Friends and Patrons
Ishirini is funded entirely through contributions from its members, proceeds from its concerts and the generosity of private donors. Our work in performing exciting repertoire, commissioning new music and supporting our partners has significant costs associated with it.
We therefore invite you to join the Friends of Ishirini. In return for a donation we will keep you in touch with all our concerts and give other benefits. Please use the form on the left to sign up.
All friends and patrons will receive:
- Email updates with news and advance notice of Ishirini activities
- Reserved seating for you and your guests at Ishirini concerts
- A chance to meet the group and partner choirs at a pre-concert Friends reception
Benefits of a Friend (£25 per year)
- 20% discount on tickets and programmes
- Acknowledgement in every concert programme and on the Ishirini website (optional)
Benefits of a Patron (£100 per year)
- Two free tickets and programmes
- Invitation to an Ishirini rehearsal, followed by a question and answer session with the group
- Prominent acknowledgement in every concert programme and on the Ishirini website (optional)
We would be particularly delighted to talk to patrons interested in supporting our exciting work in the commissioning and performing of new music. New Music Patrons will see their donation directly supporting the performance of new work. The size of donation would depend on the work: please contact Jeremy to discuss this further.
Benefits of a New Music Patron
- Two free tickets and programmes at the premiere
- Prominent acknowledgement of your support on the new commission
- Presentation copy of new commission signed by the composer
- Visit to the rehearsal of a new commission and acknowledgement at the premiere
Ishirini welcomes offers of partnership with local and national businesses. In return for event sponsorship, Ishirini will provide prominent acknowledgement on promotional materials including posters, website and concert programme, complimentary tickets for company employees, and reserved seating. Please contact Jo to discuss future opportunities.